WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BRANDING KITS?
The great benefit of promotional kits is that they require user participation. When people interact with the promotional kit, they are more likely to remember the brand message. The kits are more likely to be shared within the household or on social media – perfect for a multichannel marketing campaign. Promotional Essential Kits don’t have to cost the earth either as you can mix and match products to suit your budget. Plus we have plenty of eco-friendly options so your recipient can live their ‘Best Zero Waste Life’.
WE HAVE CREATED ALL TYPES OF KITS AND GOODY BAGS.
- Printed Delegate at Home Pack
- Printed Graduation Party Packs
- Eco Friendly Customised Promo Pack
- Printed Celebration Pack
- Work from Home Tech Kit
- Custom Printed Celebration Kits
- New Employee Packs
- Welcome Back to Work Kits
- Student Recruitment Kits
- Promotional Campus Kits
- Festival Survival Kits
- New Staff Onboarding Kit
- Hangover and Revival Kits
- Health and Wellbeing Packs
- Promotional Direct Mail Packs
- Tye Die & T-Shirt Kit
- Zero Waste Kits
- Custom Printed Hygiene and Sanitiser Kits
- Create your Own Kit – Pick ‘n’ Mix
The list goes on but our main aim is to be innovative and bespoke to your brand as we can be. We like to colour match, product match and budget match to your promo and ensure your custom kits and branded essential kits are unique and on-brand. You can add all your favourite promotional products in your brand colours into a single customised branded essential kit, to be sent as either a direct mail to your customer or handed out at an event. You just have to tell us how you would like the distribution to be managed. We have seen a rising trend in new employee kits and welcome back to work kits this year and the one question we get asked is “can you take the hassle out of it all and deliver direct?” The answer is YES. Customised New Employee Kits are popular and can include a printed t-shirt, staff lanyard, printed notepad, and a branded pen. All of which can transform the employee’s first day at work and make them feel part of the team straight away. There is plenty of talk surrounding diversity and building inclusive teams, and actually following this ethos through with the branding and recruitment process could be the beginning of a happy, inclusive, and diverse work environment. A good onboarding kit for students or a new employee kit is a welcoming experience. The branded staff packs can contain some essential training documents, brand motivators, and useful products to help them feel part of the team whether they are based on-site or working from home.
4 STEPS TO FOLLOW TO GET YOUR PROMO KITS POPPING USING A MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING APPROACH.
- Know your audience (and their location) – The most important part of running a successful direct mail and promo kit campaign is knowing where your audience is located. Will they be receiving the pack at home, at the office, at an event or on campus? Are you using branding and messaging they can relate to? Supplying Extravaganza with good data will enable us to deliver the packs with ease either direct to your customer or to your venue.
- Keep it simple – To create an experience with your promotional essential kit try to make the messaging strong and consistent on your products. Using branding and colours in a simple bold way along with consistent brand messaging is important for a multichannel marketing approach. Plus it makes it easier for your branded kit to be shared on Instagram.
- Timing & technology – When creating a marketing campaign, timing can play an important part. You want to make sure individuals are receiving their packs in a time frame consistent with start dates, online campaigns, and social media posts. Automation and using the right tools can make follow-ups easy.
- Track your results – Analytics should be a major component in a multichannel marketing strategy. It’s a good idea to track responses to the branded essential packs and the next steps. This is the perfect time to find out which products received the best results.
USE MULTIPLE TOUCHPOINTS:
Utilising multiple touchpoints throughout a promotional campaign can help improve connections, leads, and conversions. Connecting with your audience in ways that respects and acknowledges their unique needs and preferences, is a powerful way to build trust with them and long-term loyalty. Creating a branded essential kit as part of a multichannel marketing strategy may sound complex, however, the team at Extravaganza are here to help and keep it simple and stress-free.
Ask the team today if you need help to create a branded kits, mailer ideas or custom hampers or gifts at email@example.com