WHAT’S THE IMPORTANCE OF A LANYARD?
A lanyard is a cord or strap worn around the neck, shoulder, or wrist to carry such items as keys or identification cards. Staff name badges and lanyards are an important part of the medical uniform for healthcare because they are a cost-effective way to identify staff members. Plus our heat transfer lanyards are machine washable, making them perfect for environments where infection control is a priority, as they can be washed and re-used knowing they are clean to wear.
LANYARD DESIGN IDEAS.
- Colour Coded Lanyards – These can help your team easily recognise different departments within the workplace.
- Personalised Name Lanyards – Adding names to lanyards can help others identify who you are.
- Event Lanyards – If you have an event coming up, a great way to make others feel part of the event is to brand up your own lanyards for your recipients to wear whilst they’re at the event.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE PRINTED LANYARDS.
- Cost-Effective – Lanyards can be a very cost-effective way to identify staff, volunteers, contractors, visitor students, NHS staff – they are also really handy for attaching keys and badges to. Our heat transfer lanyards are machine washable which is important from an infection control point of view.
- Attractive Designs – Lanyards can be printed with attractive designs, colours and safety tips. Ask us about Rainbow Lanyards perfect for Pride events.
- Get Personal – Lanyards can be designed exactly to your requirements in express lead times. So if you need 3 safety breaks, detachable buckles, ID badges or hygienic lanyards we can design them exactly to your requirements.
- Eco-friendly Lanyards – Lanyards come in all sorts of materials from Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fibre, Cork, Organic Cotton, Recycled PET, Woven, Silicone 3D, Flat Polyester, Tubular and Round Lanyards, Even reflective material. There are a lot of creative opportunities with lanyards. The Silicone lanyards can be disinfected too so perfect for healthcare environments,
- Staying on Brand – Lanyards are easy to Pantone match exactly to your colour palette and it’s never been easier to be on-brand in such a cost-effective useful way! Where everyone is wearing the same colour uniform, the lanyard is a cost-effective way to bring staff team and partners feeling part of the brand.
Branded lanyards are the perfect way to identify departments and people within the workplace. If you want to discuss branding ideas and prices for our lanyards or ID cards, then you can get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org we’d be more than happy to discuss options with you so that you can create the perfect printed lanyard that is just for you! We can send free samples, printed samples of lanyards if you are unsure.