WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BRANDING GLASS?
Branding is a very important thing to stay on top of. Nowadays, everyone posts photos of their lives on various social media platforms especially platforms such as Instagram. Consider, for example, people who take a picture of their drink during lunch and share it on Instagram or Facebook. You cannot let this opportunity pass you by. Make the best use of this trend and increase your brand awareness. Have your logo or brand name printed on all the cups. This allows you to benefit from the free promotion of a picture, and who doesn’t want that?
HOW CAN GLASS BE PRINTED?
To ensure the quality of the print on the glassware is clear and high quality. There are numerous factors that go under consideration such as the glass type, inherent tint of the glass, ink type, ink color, curing process, and environmental conditions. Printing onto glass can be done using one of the three different techniques including screen printing, digital printing, or frit printing.
OPTIONS OF GLASSWARE.
- Wine glasses
- Champagne glasses
- Beer glasses
- Soda glasses
- Water Jugs
- Pint Glasses
- Short Tumbler
- Tall Tumbler
- Cocktail Glasses
- Tall Flute or Tulip Glass
- Liqueur Glass
- Brandy Snifter
WHAT IS PRINTED GLASS USED FOR?
Printing on glass is ideal for companies and can be useful on countless occasions and situations. If you have a cafe, bar, restaurant, hotel, catering company, or other company, foundation, or association, printed glasses can be more practical than you think. Here are some ideas of how you could use them:
- Promotional gift – Surprise your customers or colleagues with a completely exclusive gift on special days. It is an original promotional gift and has a long lifespan. Printed glasses are original products that can be used to promote a new service or product, to celebrate a new relationship with a partner, or to open a new store or office.
- Events – Printing glasses and giving them away at a large event can be the one thing you do that sets you apart from the competition. Give a glass with the logo to the visitor as a thank you for them attending your event and make sure your brand is visible to everyone for the whole day. Think for example of meetings, large events, fairs, weddings, anniversaries, and parties.
- For internal use – Give your company a professional atmosphere and strengthen the corporate identity of your brand with personalised glassware. There is nothing more professional than glasses printed with the logo of the company. This creates a unique and inclusive atmosphere for your company.
THREE REASONS WHY SHOT GLASSES WORK AS A PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE UNUSUAL.
- Great Marketing Potential – Every time the shot glass is used the customer will see your logo and be constantly reminded of you. When they have a gathering or party more people will see the branded shot glass which is highly beneficial for your brand.
- Useful promotional gifts – customers love to receive free items especially useful and unusual ones. The brand will be exposed every time the shot glass is used.
- Customisable – lately shot glasses have become really customisable, from printing your logo to glow in the dark and crazy coloured shot glasses.
TOP WEIRDEST FACTS ABOUT GLASS.
- Glass is Made from Sand – To produce glass, sand is mixed with lime and soda ash and heated at extremely high temperatures. After the liquid mixture cools back down, the result is glass.
- Adding Minerals to Glass Changes its Color – Combining other minerals with the sand, lime, and soda ash can result in different colored glass. For example, adding nickel oxide to the mix produces violet glass.
- Glass Can Be Formed by Lightening – Because of the high temperatures, glass can naturally form when sand is struck by lightning.
- When Glass Breaks, the Cracks Move at 3000mph – That’s 5 times faster than the average airplane, which travels at 575mph!
- Glass is Not a Solid – Despite what you may think, glass is not classified as a solid… or a liquid or a gas.
- Glass is 100% Recyclable – Glass can be recycled endlessly without losing any quality or purity.
- Volcanic Lava Can Turn into Glass – Obsidian, a type of natural glass, can form when hot lava cools quickly after being expelled from a volcano.
- Glass Can Take 1 Million Years to Decompose – Durable and resilient, glass is one of the longest-lasting man-made materials.
We’re here to help you create the perfect promotional glass for your brand. We can even help with your unique design making sure the glass stands out with your branding. Get in touch to find out more about our glassware options and more at email@example.com