More than just a branded mug.
Are you completely bored by the standard builder’s mug? Want a mug that stands out? Don’t worry! There are plenty of options out there thanks to a range of different designs and materials. If like us, you love products with a bit of eco credibility, you might like branded mugs made from eco materials like Bamboo, Recycled PP and even recycled coffee grounds! We love these mugs because they have a natural look that lets the user know they’re an eco product, sending a positive message about your brand. As well as these great sustainable materials, you could go for something modern in glass or stainless steel. These are perfect if you’re looking for something different to the usual ceramic mug and they certainly add a touch of barista style. If your mugs are for outdoor use you might even consider a branded enamel mug. These are very durable so they’re great for camping trips and other outdoor excursions. These are also perfect for brands just going for a retro look.
We’re here to help make your branded mug design become a reality!
If you want your branded mug to stand out, you might want to think about your design. We’ll work with you to create a striking branded mug design. Whatever you choose, there is a mug to suit. The Full Colour Dye Sublimation mug gives huge scope for creativity with your design. The full-colour wrap means you can add an image so you could team your logo with some artwork that says something more about your brand. There are loads of colours of branded mugs to choose from too closely to match your brand but if you’re looking to get your colour absolutely spot on, we can Pantone match the mug to your brand’s exact colour. You could even go a little bit wacky! The Branded Magic Heat Change Mugs reveal a full-colour design once your hot drink is poured into it. No matter what design you have in mind, we’ll help bring it to life.
Fun branding ideas for mugs.
- Some Mugs can be branded on the bottom – why not add a funny message that can only be seen when the user takes a sip!
- If you go for a glass mug, you could add fun markers that say things like ‘Time for a refill’
- Add funny slogans like ‘Don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee!’
- Bone China
- Stainless Steel
- Recycled Coffee
- Mugs are more scientific than you think! Some designs tend to be thicker to keep your drinks warm. They are also concave on the bottom to keep hot drinks away from cold surfaces.
- Mugs make great promotional giveaways because people collect them and use them every day.
- The first mugs were made from bone.
- Thermal mugs came about in the 1980s when people’s busy lives meant they needed their drinks on the go.
Different ways to use a mug.
- If you’ve ever seen ½ cup in a recipe, you’ll know that cups can be used to measure for baking or for serving sizes of things like rice.
- You can make mug cakes! There are loads of fantastic recipes out there for cakes that fit into a mug and bake in the microwave.
- Fill your mug with soil and grow plants in it.
- Use them as a pen pot to keep your desk tidy.
- Turn your giveaway mug into a great gift by filling it with goodies like sweets.
Mug branding options.
- Screen printing
- Full-colour dye sublimation
- Engraving (on glass and metal)
- Magic heat change
- Pantone match your brand colours.
No matter what your perfect mug looks like. Our team at Extravaganza are here to help make it happen. All you need to do is contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0116 285 2417.