EVERYONE LOVES A CUPPA IN THE OFFICE.
Having branded mugs in the office is the perfect way to show off your brand and logo when you have visitors in the office. You can make them a perfect brew in your custom printed mug. This could be the perfect conversation starter, making them feel a part of something bigger, or even a great gift idea.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO PRINT ON MUGS.
- Direct screen printing – This is perfect for simple logos and designs that don’t have complicated images on them. This printing method works best on bone china mugs! This is a cheaper way of printing mugs if you have a small budget.
- Transfer / Litho Printing – Compared to direct screen printing you have a wider range of colours if you choose transfer printing. It can pick up fine detail and works best on bone china mugs or ceramics.
- Dye Sublimation – This is one of the best methods for printing on mugs. This will give you the clearest results with the brightest colours. The design you choose on your mug will look brand new for s longer period of time.
- Pad Printing – This method can be used on ceramic, glass, metal, silicone and plastic mugs. Giving up to 4 spot colours when pad printing.
OUR BIG 5 IDEAS FOR PRINTED DRINKWARE.
- Hydrate & Focus– Help your audience hydrate on the go, whether it’s in the gym, workplace, or school. Did you know good hydration prevents brain fog, elevates energy levels, and increases the feeling of well – being? WOW, all these benefits in one useful promotional product.
- Sustainable Options – Whether you choose a bamboo travel cup, a printed hot-cold bottle, or a branded thermal take- way mug you can encourage your customer to do the right thing and get earth-friendly. Reuse the travel cup, get discounts on coffee, and make an eco -friendly brand statement!
- Power Team – Get all your staff team “on brand” and get them using the company branded mug. Remember a staff team that drinks coffee together stays dynamic, strong, and work focus. Don’t forget that a highly motivated team not just drinks coffee together but also the odd tequila shot.
- Life made simple – Give your customers a promotional hot-cold bottle and help them get their important tasks done without the worry of carrying a sports bottle and a thermal mug. Perfect promo item for the commuter who has their hands full on the Northern Line.
- Starter Kit – surprise and delight your customer with a useful branded mug – fill it with chocolates, coffee sachet, tea bag, and sugar – help them settle into their new Uni Pad and give them something useful to use and cherish.
If you want to discuss mug options, or brand your own drinkware but need some help from the team, you can contact us at email@example.com or give us a call. Our team would be happy to help you with concepts, product ideas, pricing and designs. We love getting creative and are experts in drinkware knowledge!