What else can hand sanitisers disinfect?
We have found 14 weird uses for alcohol hand sanitisers and hand gels which is pretty handy to know.
- Shine up your phone screen and get rid of makeup residue with a blob of hand gel and a magic microfibre cloth. No doubt your mobile phone could do with a quick disinfecting too.
- Clean your glasses or sunglasses – Hand sanitiser gels can even remove sticky hairspray off your glasses.
- Dab it on a spot – The alcohol in hand sanitisers work a treat (be careful it may sting though).
- Erase “permanent” markers from whiteboards, clothing, and walls.
- Get rid of paint stains from surfaces.
- Remove sticky glue residue from labels.
- Stop mosquito bites from itching.
- Disinfect your makeup brushes rub a little hand sanitizer in the bristles and allow them to air dry.
- Emergency deodorant – wipe it on and let it dry – once again be careful as this may really sting!
- Clean car mirrors and windows with hand gels.
- Disinfect minor wounds.
- Clean the stains and spills on highchairs and car seats.
- Pre-treat greasy stains before washing clothes.
- Get rid of greasy fingerprints off stainless steel.
During challenging times our advice at Extravaganza is GET CREATIVE.
Even a printed mask or hand sanitiser can be given a fun angle with messages to inspire and connect. The demand for hand sanitisers is high so it’s the perfect item to brand and give away to clients. They will thank you for it.
We have designed creative packaging and sanitiser kits to bring some brightness and fun back to these everyday essentials. From Healthcare Kits, Cosmetic Packs, Back to Work Hygiene Kits, Sanitising Kits, and lots more They can include items such as lip balms, wet wipes, tissue packs, aloe vera hand creams, printed face masks, nitrile gloves, forehead thermometers, lavender pillow sprays, bullet journals.pop sockets and lots more.
We can mix and match the kits to your brand identity colours and budgets so get in touch with your brand guidelines and we will send you some concepts and sample packs.